This recognition goes to our retirees who have been actively involved in instrumental music education for at least 20 years prior to retirement. Additionally, at least 3 of the following 5 guidelines should be satisfied for the candidate to be considered:
1. Regular participation in MSBOA festivals
2. Service as an officer at the district and/or state level of MSBOA
3. Service as an MSBOA committee chair or committee member
4. Service as a host, clinician, or chairperson for MSBOA events
5. Service as an adjudicator in MSBOA festivals
If you are a District 12 Director and you would like to nominate someone for this honor, please fill out the Emeritus Application and return it to Elizabeth Hering.